Checking out life on the prairie....
This was the COOLEST thing ever! A beanstalk for the kids to climb in - it was 3 stories high and so neat!
The construction site was the highlight for Madden....
Then, we headed to the presidential area - it was really neat - a replica of the Oval Office, etc....
The "President" taking a few calls.... :)
Next up - the Bubble Room...
More construction areas....
Pretending to be a mechanic and working on a car..
Fishing...
They had little areas set up litle a small town - a marketplace, a bank, vet clinic, ice cream shop, etc....Madden had fun exploring....
This slide was here when I was a kid - it's a 3 story slide - too fun!
This electricity thing was also here when I was a kid - Madden didn't want to try it, but Caroline did! You put your hand on the ball and it makes your hair stand up in all directions!
The craziest thing happened while we were at the Magic House - I ran into one of my elementary school aide's - Mrs. Barcus (or Mommy Barcus as we used to call her!) She is just the sweetest person and I love that we have kept in touch after all these years! It's funny because I usually run into her when we are in town visiting. She happened to be there with her grandkids that day! Glad I got to hug her neck...
After SEVERAL hours of Magic House fun, we had lunch at Mike Duffy's and enjoyed looking around a few shops in downtown Kirkwood....then, it was time to get ready for a Cardinal game!


































No comments:
Post a Comment