I went into work for a little bit, but was anxious to get home so we could play outside. It snowed Christmas Eve, but we didn't get out in it and I was hoping we might get another chance this winter.
I ran by Target to get a few things for Madden. We don't keep much of a 'winter wardrobe' in the closet in Texas....especially since he is growing so fast, but I managed to find rain boots and a rain jacket. We just layered up and out we went.
....after all my hard work in finding proper attire....and dreams of building snowman and rolling around in the snow, my little snowman screamed....and tears rolled down his face. He did NOT like it! Maybe we'll try again tomorrow...but he just isn't sure about it.
These pics are a little out of order.....but here is a glimpse of our afternoon.....

Helping Daddy work.....tomorrow should be interesting.....Madden and I are staying home and Marc works from home......not sure how much work will get done!













Love the pictures! They made my day. I actually can say that in one of the pictures.....he looks like you Maria. Most of the time he looks like Marc. He is so cute and is a nice mixture of both of you.....and some monkey business! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteOh he is PRECIOUS! You guys DID get a lot of snow! wow!!! Love the boots!!! SO cute!!
ReplyDelete