Waiting our turn.....and sporting our Dallas Cowboys shirt in hopes for a victory (which worked for that night, but not so good the following week!)
They had a car he couldn't sat in, but he preferred Mommy's lap...
I'm not so sure about this.....
LOVE those curls! Wish they always looked so good. As soon as he lays his head down, they flatten in some areas giving a nice bedhead look. I have thought about using some "product" on his hair to keep it looking good, but Daddy's not so sure that's a good idea! :)
This picture cracks me up! He really did SO good....
Overall, a great experience! We got a few locks to take home for a keepsake. Another "first" to check off the list!







You are right. The posting works now, but it didn't before. He is a doll and I am so glad you are sharing these memorable pictures! (Glad you left some curls)MOM
ReplyDelete