Sunday, December 11, 2011

Celebrating 7 Years Together....



Today, December 11, we celebrate 7 years of marriage. SEVEN. In many ways it seems like a long time, but in others so short.

I can't imagine my life without Marc and in honor of our 7 years, I thought I would share 7 reasons why I love him:

1. I never doubt that he loves me. He shows his love to me in so many ways and treats me like a queen. I may blush or blow off his comments, but I know that he loves me and others know it too!

2. He is the funniest and most FUN person I know. He says I never laugh at his stories anymore, but I do! I never have to worry about conversation because he always has something to talk about….and I love that! He is very spontaneous and is always up for some fun adventure!

3. Marc works extremely hard for our family. He travels often, works many nights and weekends and balances working from home. His job can be very consuming and stressful at times, and I appreciate how much he does to provide us with a wonderful life and beautiful home.

4. We balance each other out. Recently, we did a personality test at my work (so I had Marc do one too!). In some parts, we were complete opposites and on others more similar. Marc is much more outgoing, adventurous and fun…..while I am more reserved and cautious. But, we bring the best out of each other!

5. Marc is the “fun parent”. I know Madden loves us both very much, but he knows that Daddy will get on the floor and wrestle, play games and do “fun things” more than Mom. I love that. Marc is a great dad to Madden and I enjoy seeing (and hearing them!) play.

6. Marc is very loyal – to our little family, to his extended family and to his friends. Family is very important to him and I love that some of his closest friends are his brothers. He takes time to pick up the phone and call friends from college on a weekly basis and keep those relationships strong. Unlike me, who keep up with most of my friends through blogs, FB and email.

7. He is a leader and I look up to him. One of the first things I loved about him was his leadership in the bible study we met at. People look up to him, seek his advice and genuinely enjoy being around him. He challenges me and helps me see things in new ways. He leads our family, but also looks to me for support and input – really appreciate being on a team with someone who listens to me too.

So glad I snatched him up to spend my life with.
He makes my days go on.
He brings fun and humor to my life.
He supports me and encourages me.
He sometimes knows what I need more than I do.
He is an awesome daddy to Madden, an supportive son to his mom and an incredible blessing to me!





Marc,




you make me a better person.




you make me happy.




you make me me.




i love you with every ounce of my heart.




all my love, Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment