Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall at the Arboretum

My MOPS group went to our local arboretum this week. It was a BEAUTIFUL day! We enjoyed seeing the beautiful flowers, pumpkins and letting the kids run wild!

My little guy was interested in everything EXCEPT looking at the camera. I swear - he refuses to look at it. So frustrating. But, I took a *few* (106) pictures anyway.





Taking it all in....






He loved to jump off the bales of hay!




JUMP!


...and throw the pumpkins....














I thought these might be cute....sitting in the little white chair....no such luck....







3 comments:

  1. He is SOOOOOO cute Ria! Getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to the Arboretum in the fall! Your pictures are a-MAZ-ing! Even if he didn't cooperate (and who could with all that wonderfulness going on?!), he still has the cutest curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! You have captured so many of his 'common looks and expressions'! So glad he had fun. Love the Pumpkin House! I haven't seen one of those! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete