I love Valentine's Day because you get to decorate with my favorite color - RED!
I had these wreaths made for my front door. They are made out of red burlap and strung on a wire hanger. Super easy and cute!

The same lady that made the wreaths made the LOVE banner that I hung on my stairs. Everyone that stopped by during the season liked it!
And since Valentine's Day is in February and February is still winter, I still keep some of my "winter" trees up.....not to be confused with Christmas trees. I am not one of those people who has Christmas trees up until February....these are WINTER trees! :)

Dining Room table centerpiece....

Mantle - really like how it turned out. That subway art is everywhere and this one was a FREE download that I printed off at Costco. I had an old mirror that I spray painted red and stuck the poster in it. The other larger mirror was borrowed from my bathroom for the month.

Really want to do something about that GOLD fireplace screen. I've heard you can spray paint them?? Anyone done that? Either way, it has got.to.go. It's just an eyesore.

The sweet little limoge is special to me. Before I got engaged, I told Marc I didn't want me ring to be in a regular box. I wanted it in a limoge box. After doing some research, he figured out what the heck that was and started looking. On the day we got engaged, he frantically ran around downtown Austin looking for a limoge box. This is what he ended up with - and I love it! Am I high maintenance - yes! But, my man always come through! :)

Mantle - really like how it turned out. That subway art is everywhere and this one was a FREE download that I printed off at Costco. I had an old mirror that I spray painted red and stuck the poster in it. The other larger mirror was borrowed from my bathroom for the month.

Really want to do something about that GOLD fireplace screen. I've heard you can spray paint them?? Anyone done that? Either way, it has got.to.go. It's just an eyesore.

The sweet little limoge is special to me. Before I got engaged, I told Marc I didn't want me ring to be in a regular box. I wanted it in a limoge box. After doing some research, he figured out what the heck that was and started looking. On the day we got engaged, he frantically ran around downtown Austin looking for a limoge box. This is what he ended up with - and I love it! Am I high maintenance - yes! But, my man always come through! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment