
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Closet Makeover.....stay tuned....
The Crafting Bug has hit me suddenly.....I am finding all sorts of things I want to make....and so I decided I need a place where I can create. I wanted a place that I could leave things spread out all the time and not feel like I have to clean up while in the middle of a project. After some thinking, I decided this closet would be a perfect place! It is filled with clothes that don't fit and misc items that can easily be stored in the attic. I've got some work to do, but I hope to show off my closet/crafting room makeover soon! Stay tuned!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



can't wait to see what you do with it!!
ReplyDeleteI agree that this would be a GREAT place to put your creativity at work. I'd love to see it in person when it's comeplete! Have fun!!
ReplyDelete