Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Visit With Santa....at the flower shop!

After our town's parade, Madden and I went to go get flowers for my pots. It was a warm, sunny day and I thought I'd better get some before it got too cold (nevermind the fact that it has continued to be in the 70's most of the month...ugh.)....so off we went!

While we were there, we ran into Santa! He was peaking around the corner and Madden kept asking to go see him. I wasn't sure how he would do.

We walked up to him and Madden gave him a High 5.

And that was it.

He didn't want to sit on his lap.

He didn't want to talk to him.

He didn't want his picture made with him.

So, here WE are....


Hoping to get to the mall for a REAL Santa experience before the season is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment