The highlight of the weekend was Saturday night. We had our neighbors over for dinner. We have lived in our house for almost 4 years and just in the past few months have really gotten to know our neighbors behind us! They are wonderful - our age with young kids - and we are really enjoying our friendship with them!
Marc grilled steaks and we let the kids play. The evening was filled with chaotic conversation, rallying kids, flipping on/off the couch and more! We got to know each other more and just had a nice evening.
Then, Sunday morning came.......and I woke up at 5am throwing up. Then Marc started. We spent Sunday in bed while Madden tore up the house and did whatever he wanted! Oh my! It was short lived and we all felt better on Monday. The bad part is that our neighbors were sick on Monday. I felt so bad that we 'shared' our sickness. :(
Monday, I was determined to have some fun. I took Madden to the pool and then we came home and had popsicles. Yes, that was our FUN for the day.....it's amazing how your idea of fun changes when you have kids! :) We just enjoyed being outside and playing together.






No comments:
Post a Comment