Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

As usual, Madden was ready to start the day at 7:00 this morning, so we all got up and headed downstairs to see what Santa brought. I wasn't sure how Madden would react, but he actually noticed the new toys sitting in the living room! When we put the Christmas tree up, he did NOT seem to notice that, so I wasn't sure!


We let him play with his toys first, then I cooked breakfast and the adults shared gifts with each other. It was a busy morning, but a fun one! By noon, everyone was down for a nap! I don't think any of us got out of our pj's all day......and yet, again, I have no pictures, other than Madden.....and I am bummed. Must take more pictures next year! It's hard to be the hostess AND the photographer!


No comments:

Post a Comment